You can submit your app to the App Store automatically with our auto-publishing service called “iOS Auto-publish“. This method doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
1. Purchase in the marketplace your licence to use “iOS Auto-publish“.
You can purchase it here: http://extensions.siberiancms.com/downloads/ios-auto-publish-build-send-your-ios-app-to-itunes-automatically/
2. Connect to your backoffice to enter your license in Settings > General
3. Select the concerned application in Manage > Applications by clicking the button on the right of the list.
4. In the section called Generate and publish iOS Application > Publication settings you need to select with which kind of account you are going to publish you app.
> Account without 2FA/2SV (without Two-factor Authentication or Two-step Verification):
Enter your App Store Connect login and password then enter your Apple Development Team ID, Team name and App Store Connect provider.
> Account protected with 2FA/2SV (protected with Two-factor Authentication or Two-step Verification):
Enter the App Store Connect login and password of the granted account (obviously the granted account must not be protected with 2FA or 2SV), then enter the App store connect e-mail of the protected account. Enter the Apple Development Team ID, Team name and App Store Connect provider of the protected account.
> Account protected with 2FA/2SV which is granted to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Enter the App store connect e-mail of the protected account and its Apple Development Team ID, Team name and App Store Connect provider.
You will find how to assign a protected account to another Apple ID here.
Then select the concerned language and check the appropriate options if needed.
Click on Save credentials & settings then click on Request a publication.
5. Your app enters the queue and is going to be compiled and sent by our build servers.
6. Once sent to iTunes Connect you are warned by email and in your backoffice that your app has been sent. You just have to complete your app page on iTunes Connect with your screenshots, description, etc… Then click on “Submit for review”. You can find more information in the documentation below (from step 4): https://doc.siberiancms.com/knowledge-base/publication-on-the-app-store/
Note: When you submit your app to the App Store it will be available in 2 – 3 days (depending on Apple). The app is going to be reviewed by Apple and they will send you an email once it is accepted.