Note: because of Apple Guideline 4.2.6, if you publish an app for a client, you must publish the app with the Apple developer account of your client.
Once your app build is created, sign in to your App Store Connect account on https://appstoreconnect.apple.
1. Click My Apps.
2. Click + and select New App.
3. Complete the following:
Note: The bundle ID is the unique identifier you have used to create your app build.
The SKU Number is a unique ID for your app, it will not be seen by the users. You don’t have to perform these steps (1 to 3 ) if you have purchased our publication service, but just to start from these steps:
4. In App Information, select the category of your app, you can also select a secondary category (optional).
5. Click Save.
6. Click the Pricing and Availability tab.
7. In Price Schedule, select the Price of your app.
This determines the App Store price and your proceeds. If your app is free, choose Free.
If you want to sell your app, you must have a Paid Application Agreement.
8. In Availability, by default all territories are selected, but you can select the countries where your app will be available.
9. Click Save.
10. Click the Prepare for Submit tab.
11. In Version Information, first add the screenshots of your app.
Choose the device type and drag your images for each format.
iPhone: 5.5-inch display (iPhone 8 Plus): 1242 x 2208
You can use 5.5-inch display for all iPhone display sizes.
iPad: 12.9-inch display (iPad Pro 2nd Gen): 2048×2732
You can use 12.9-inch display for all iPad display sizes.
12. Enter the following information for your app:
– Promotional Text (optional): Promotional text lets you inform your App Store visitors of any current app features without requiring an updated submission. This text will appear above your description on the App Store for customers with devices running iOS 11 or later.
– Description: must be 300 characters minimum, explaining to the user what he will find in your app
– Keywords: 5 at least, 10 maximum
– Support URL: it appears on your app sheet, to provide some support to users if needed
– Marketing URL (optional): a link where users can find more information about the app.
13. Click + next to Build in order to upload your updated build.
The + is only available after your compiled app has been uploaded to your iTunes Connect account from Xcode or from the iOS Auto-publish.
14. Select your build and click Done.
15. In General App Information
– Upload your app’s icon (This icon will appear on the App Store, it must be in JPG or PNG format, 1024×1024, at least 72 DPI, RGB colors, not contain layers or rounded corners, and can’t contain alpha channels or transparencies).
– Edit the Rating of your app and select how often each content description appears in your app.
– Enter the Copyright: The person or entity that owns the exclusive rights to your app, preceded by the year the rights were obtained (for example, “2016 Siberian CMS”).
– (Optional) The Trade Representative Contact Information. You can provide additional information that will be displayed with your app on the Korean App Store. This information will only appear on the Korean App Store.
– (Optional) Routing App Coverage File. Specify the geographic regions supported by your app. The file must be in the .geojson format.
16. In App Review Information, enter your contact info where Apple can contact you with issues regarding the review process.
This information is not visible to your app users.
If your app integrates a “My Account” tab, you have to provide a user Demo Account to be able to connect to your app.
17. In Version Release, select Automatically release this version.
18. Click Submit for Review.
19. In Export Compliance and Content Rights, select No.
In Advertising Identifier, select No if you have not added AdMob ads and click Submit.
Otherwise, if you have added AdMob ads, select Yes, select the following and click Submit.
Voila! Your app is published.
(The status of your app is now Waiting for Review and it will be available on the App Store within few days.)