The update 4.15.0 has introduced the Unified Homepage and Startup images.
Here is a video showing how it works:
If your app was already published before the 4.15.0, you will see a message “This application was not upgrade to the unified splashscreens & can’t be published right now”:
- Your app will still work as before. However, you won’t see the homepage image in the editor’s overview.
- If you add any feature in your app, or want to change your startup or homepage images, you will have to :
- upgrade your app to the unified Homepage and Startup images.
- upload your Homepage and Startup images.
- republish your app on the stores