With the Twitter feature you will be able to include your Twitter account in your application.
To get Twitter Access keys, you need to create a Twitter Application which is mandatory to access Twitter.
- You must have your phone number verified on your twitter account (follow this doc if needed : https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/how-to-add-a-phone-number-to-your-account )
- From the twitter website, log in with your twitter user
- Go to https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/petition/essential/basic-info and log in, if necessary
- Fill the form and click on ‘let’s do this’, then follow the forms (privacy policies, email verification…)
- After clicking the verification link in your email, you will land here:
- Click on get keys, this will give you your Twitter consumer key and your Twitter consumer secret, save them
- Then click on Dashboard:
- From this page, click on the cog wheel next to your project app :
- Click on “set up” :
- Fill the form , You put your webapp URL in the URLS fields and save :
- You will get your Twitter API token and your Twitter API secret, save them :
- Then, you will need to get the Elevated access. From the dashboard left menu, click on Twitter API v2 and select the elevated tab:
- Fill the forms:
- Accept the terms, and you are done.
The following error message will appear if you haven’t entered your Twitter API key :
The following error message will appear if you have entered a wrong Twitter handle :
Otherwise, you will have a confirmation message on your screen like the message below:
You have now finished to set up your Twitter account in Siberian!