If you have the message “Firebase is not yet configured, please contact your Administrator”, please follow this documentation
Login to your Firebase account.
- Create a new project
- Create a new Android App, with package name “package.placeholder” and app name “Platform Wide App”
- Note: it’s mandatory that you set the package name to package.placeholder otherwise the automatic configuration will not work.
- When done, You can download the file “google-services.json” then close the modal, the following steps are not required.
- Now open your project settings, then load the tab “Cloud Messaging” you’ll find your “Server Key” and “Sender ID”
- You can paste them in your Back-Office page “Settings > Push > Configuration” under the section “Firebase Cloud Messaging”
play_circle_outline Watch the Video steps