Used only with the Platform Edition or, by your clients, in the Mcommerce feature.
PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
From your admin backend, go to Settings > APIs. At the bottom you will have to fill out the info from your Paypal account.
These info are not the credentials you use to connect to your Paypal account. Here is what you need to do to set it up:
FIRST, If you don’t have a Paypal account, you need to create one. Please go to paypal.com and sign up for free.
Your Paypal account must be “premium” or “business”.
Here is what you need to set up Paypal in your mobile app:
- Paypal API username
- Paypal API password
- Paypal signature
The process is simple but need some requirements. First open paypal.com and log-in.
Under your name make sure your status reads: Verified. If your account isn’t verified you have to verify it by Paypal.
- Then, from the Paypal menu, go to profile:
- and select profile and settings:
- From the next page, select “my settings tools:
- Then, find the “api access” line and click update:
- On the next screen, choose “Manage REST API apps and credentials”:
- Then select “request API signature and hit “agree and submit”:
- Greatings, you have created your API crendentials, click show and paste them:
- Then go in your Siberian Backend, Settings > APIs, and fill out the Paypal fields with your info:
Your Edition is now ready to receive payments with Paypal.